Friday, July 25, 2008

Master Cleanser Detox Diet Day 4 & 5

Well the last two days have been tough. I am completely sick of the cayenne pepper. I have no energy and I am having troubles even drinking the right amount of water and lemonade, syrup, cayenne pepper mix. Partially because of the pepper and partially because the taste of the lemonade. I am forcing myself to drink it just to have some energy to function.
It is hard to believe I have gone 5 days without food. It is kind of liberating knowing that this is possible, that peoples bodies can endure such a low amount of caloric intake. It makes you wonder about all the times that you think you need to eat to stay alive. Your body can handle so little. It is amazing how many food commercials are on TV. I have cut back on watching TV but I still need to prepare meals for my children which is difficult once you smell the food.

Mike

www.perfectcircleremedies.com
www.perfectcirclecommunity.com


No comments: