Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A little about me - Mike

Hi, I am Mike one of the contributors to this blog. Before I review products I just wanted to give you a bit of background about me and my health. This is a very long story but I will try to give you the cliff notes version. I am in my mid 30's, I have three children, a puggle (that's a type of dog) and a wonderful wife.
I enjoy working out, and being active but for the last 10-15 years it has been difficult to find the time to be active. I have had high blood preassure since I was 15 years old, I have high bad cholesterol, low good chlesterol, and am presently almost 300 lbs. My triglycerides are sky high. Therefore I am about normal in the realm of all us Americans that over indulge, lack restraint, work a sedentary job and have not dedicated the time to fix my health.
I will first review some of the diet programs I started about two years ago that worked for a long time until my vices stopped my progress about six months ago. Then I will start reviewing products on new items and programs.
In the past two years I have done the Atkins program, the Cinch program by Shaklee and was a vegatarian for about one and a half years. I will review each of these in that order.

If you have any questions please post comments or questions or feel free to email me at mikes@perfectcircleremedies.com. Also email me with suggestions of products that you think I should review, advertising opportunities, and anything else.

Best Regards,
Mike

No comments: