Friday, July 11, 2008

Cinch Diet/inch loss plan by Shaklee Review

I did the Cinch inch loss plan by Shaklee for two months. I was very strict for the first month and a half. I would categorize Cinch in with the shake diets. I have done shake diets before and don't like them at all because they always say "after the shake I felt so full" - Bullshit. I was always hungry. It was different with Cinch it is a program not based on starving yourself. The great thing was it came with the Cinch success guide with cinch coach software CD. It helped you balance exercise and good nutrition. With starvation diets they might work during the diet but after you get the weight back twice as fast.

The Cinch starter kit besides the shake mix also comes with a 3 in 1 boost that is a multivitamin, multi mineral, with chromium, vanadium, and banaba leaf extract. It is hard to say the effect of this one product when I didn't use it without the other products but this could explain why on other shake diets I was always hungry. The kit also included cinch bars which are similar to the health bars common at the health food store. I always find diet bars with chocolate taste a bit funny to me as did Shaklee chocolate bar but they had a very strange lemon cranberry bar that was unlike any other diet bar I ever had and I think it was good. The kit also includes an energy tea that was helpful but I am not a big fan of most teas but they also had a pomegranate energy tea that was great, I would use it in ice water or in hot water. It comes in a handy little single use pack that is similar to the crystal light individual ice tea pack. The kit also includes a pedometer and a tape measure. I was walking almost double the minimum required steps for the pedometer.
Cinch allows you to eat other food besides the shakes and the software CD will walk you through what and how much you can eat.
Shaklee doesn't advertise this product as a lose 50 lbs. in two months. They are realistic about it and sell it as an inch loss plan. Shaklee has independent resellers that just like Mary Kay could be very different from one another though.
The only thing that was not enjoyable with the plan was the result of the shakes. It caused a large amount of gas for me and a real slight amount of abdominal discomfort. I understand that products high in fiber can cause this. This was one of the healthiest diets I have ever used and I felt Shaklee was honest compared to other diet plans that say you will lose a lot of weight but they don't work.
The two months that I was on this diet followed right after doing the Atkins diet for three weeks and I think that caused me to lose less then I originally anticipated. In the two months I used the Cinch plan I lost 22 lbs. but I lost six and a half inches on my waist. I had to add three holes to my belts. That was a great feeling.
I would recommend the Cinch inch loss plan to anyone. Below are the ratings that I gave Cinch





Best Regards,
Mike

Perfect Circle Remedies, LLC
Perfect Circle Community

No comments: